November 21, 2006

✿Eating with Fingers

This little village called "The Village Courtyard" is just 1 block south of Dwight way on Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley. The Village courtyard has several restaurants in and FinFine is new to this location.

Injera is a pancake-like sourdough flatbread and use fingers to eat those food.  Can you see my friend Kayo's fingers?
We had Vegetarian Combination which includes Split Pea Stew, Lentil Salad, Spicy Split Red Lentil Stew, Collard Greens saute, Potatoes and carrots cooked in a special blend of house spices, onions, and Chick Peas. The meal had lot's of vegetables and beans and it was so fun eating with fingers little by little...


I wanted to wash my hands before the meal arrived on the table but other customers wanted to go to the restrooms as well, and every time I stood up to go to the restroom, I missed.  After that, I was looking out for restroom and I stood up when I saw the door open, and at the same time, I saw an old man stood up for restroom so I walk so quickly to get there first and I realize that I was walking so fast towards the restroom and I found it very funny and I was just laughing at myself... kya..hahahah....