August 04, 2010

✿ESP WON

I know, I know, I know... it was about 3 weeks ago, but I didn't have a chance to update these cute photos of World cup.
         
World cup final Espana v.s. Netherland cake.  

          
I went to Serra and Alicia's house to watch the World Cup final game.
They were having a big BBQ party and lot's of people were there.  Half of the people were for Holland and some of them came with the orange tee shirts, whistles and even one guy came with the dutch wooden shoes, and the other half were for Spain.  I was wearing the bleu dress to represent Japanese samurai blue uniform.  
Did anyone notice that?   

My husband and I were going for Spain to win!!   Olé~ Olé~ Olé~ Olé~♪♪~~
                           
After the game, in the bathroom, someone put together the sign with baby bath toy "ESP WON"  
During the half time, I saw these sign said "ESP v.s. NED"       
How cute !!