September 29, 2010

✿Raw Avocado Creamy Ice


Lately, I have been making this Avocado Creamy Ice.
It's so delicious and so many people are asking me for my recipe so I will post it here.
There is no milk or cream in this recipe so I call it Creamy Ice, not Ice Cream. 
If you are not particular about RAW, you may use non raw ingredients such as maple syrup, soy milk or almond milk etc...

~ Raw Avocado Creamy Ice ~
✭ 1 cup, Raw Cashew Nuts (soak in water at least 2 hours and wash it at the end)
✭ 1/4 cup, Raw Agave (or raw honey, maple syrup) 
✭ 3 Dates (take seeds out)
☆ 1 Avocado
☆ few drops of Raw Vanilla Extract (it's still good without it)
--  1/3 cup Water (or you can make with raw almond milk as well ) 


1,  Mix all ✭ in food processor
2, Add all ☆  and mix it.
3, Add water and mix it.
4, Put in container and keep it in fridge for at least 4 hours.
5, Defrost it a bit and put in food processor and mix it once again.  This process makes  it more creamy texture.
6, Eat or keep it in fridge to eat later. 


It will be fun to decorate with fruits. Don't you want to eat cute creamy ice? 
I hope you enjoy it !!