February 08, 2011

✿Nostalgic Bouquet

Last weekend, I went flower arrangement lesson.


We used these paper lace posy holder under the bouquet to make the bouquet even more romantic and nostalgic.  It looks so Victorian style !
These posy holders are from Germany and she had many so that I bought several of these for myself.  I think a flower bouquet with posy holder will be a nice little gift for my friends birthday or any other celebrations !!

After making the first bouquet, I had time to make this petite bouquet.  I love this little one as well.  I think it has a nice balance.

We had crepes for lunch!!  
My flower teacher Mari-san and my friend Haru-san made mushroom and chard savory crepe and sweet crepe with strawberries, blueberries and cream. 
Haru-san makes all kinds of food so delicious !!  I especially love her kale chips and butter cream sandwich cookies.  

Also, I had my hats and hair accessories for sale that day.
Thank you very much for those of you who purchase my pieces.

I had such a great day making bouquet and having delicious creps and top of that, I had a chance to show my work at the flower class and had great sales !!

Thanks for the lovely day, everyone...