April 08, 2011

✿Aromatherapy

The other day, I went to aromatherapy class.  
My flower teacher just started to teach aromatherapy as well.  
I was so looking forward for this class for last few weeks 
       
These are made by clay and you drop essential oil onto it.  
I got 2 of them and one is for  inside the car.

I compared about 15 different kinds of essential oil in the class to find out favorites and non favorites.
I've been enjoying aromatherapy by aroma pot for about 10 years now and I usually like lavender, lemongrass, frankincense and rose-geranium and that day, I found my new favorite ! 
It's rosewood ♥♥♥

In the class, I made room spray.
I could pick one of the aroma blend and I pick the one named as :
"Happiness : Sweet and Fresh
It's a blend of rosewood, geranium, lavender, lemongrass.

My teacher had seeds and plant for sale.


After the class, we had afternoon tea together with cookies.  
These cookies came from Bake sale for Japan event happening around the bay area to support Japan earthquake disaster. 
I was very busy lately organizing and working for Japan Earthquake Relief Fund Bazaar so this lovely aroma class was such a nice break from the busyness.