April 27, 2011

✿Bake & T-shirts Sale

I made these vegan cookies for our fundraising event for Japan. 
We had 3 days fundraising event last week on Hopkins St in Berkeley near Monterey Market Thursday to Saturday.  We will be doing again this week as well.


The right one on the photo: 
I made with tofu pulp, banana and cocoa powder.   I baked tofu pulp so hard on the outside and soft on the inside.  It's a unique cookies.
My friend who bought it at the event loved it.  


Square and cloud shape light brown cookies :
I made with whole wheat, ground almonds and coconut sugar.   


I simply tied the bows with hemp rope and I think it's so cute.


This week's fundraising event:
* T-shirts and Bake Sale @ Country Coffee Market
April 28th ~ 30th, (Thurs ~ Sat)  
11 ~ 4 PM
1578 Hopkins Street Berkeley 


* T-shirts Sale @ Music for Japan from SF with love
April 30th Saturday 
6 PM ~ Midnight
West Bay Conference Center, 2nd Floor
1290 Fillmore St. ( + Eddy St.) San Francisco
http://africanadvocacynetwork.org/AAN/News_Events.htmlhttp://
www.causes.com/campaigns/97128 

www.KeepGoingJapn.com  
Check our fundraising website for more info.
Thank you.