May 01, 2011

✿Jasko L.A. Show

Jasko is showing his new work in L.A. 
Saturday, May 7th at Freak City/Gallery

He is showing his fabric collage tapestries as well as his design shirts and vintage clothing collage work.  This show will be amazing and we will have lots of fun !!

We already know many of our SF Bay Area friends are coming to see us in L.A. show and we are so happy to have friends support.  

Every time I travel, I always take to many clothes, hats, shoes but end up not wearing most of them so I am thinking which hats and clothes to bring with me to L.A. 
I would like to travel light and I am getting better with it by each trip I make.

I am also excited to go to warm beach and read my new books I just bought from Amazon.
I want to go to millinery shop and the ice cream shop in Santa Monica which my friend just opened last year...  and of course, I am so excited to hang out with friends who live in L.A. as well.




Jasko Begovic 
present
"ES WAREN NUR KINDER"

With art work and one of a kind clothing pieces designed by 
Jasko Begovic for Freak City L.A.


Freak City L.A.
6363 Hollywood Blvd
6pm-10pm

With guest DJ sets by
IMMABILLU
Super Dunny
+
Studio 84
After party
with The Freak City Posse
& special live performance by
B.C.
+ special guests..
10pm-???

Much Fun
Freak City L.A.