June 08, 2011

I ♥ Japan Tee

As you know, I've been working on fundraising for Japan for last 3 months.
I'm happy to announce that my friends and I "Tomodachi of Japan" raised $35000 so far!

We sold over 1500 T-shirts and tote bags together.
Isn't that awesome?

We still have some T-shirts, bags and writs bands left and 
want to sell as many as possible 
before we bring the donation to Consulate of Japan next week.

I was wondering if you or you may know someone who is interested to help us.
we have...
- Tote Bags $10
- Writs Bands $3
- T-shirts $15

Unisex T-shirts sizes are... 
- 3T (3 years old or cute for medium size dog) 
- Youth S, (kids or small lady can fit on this size as well)
- Youth M, (kids or small lady can fit on this size as well)
- Adult S,  
- Adult M,  
- Adult L,  
- Adult XL  

I can even SHIP it to you if you you live far.
let me know who can help !! 
You can pay me either paypal or send me a check.

Thank you so much.
I'm looking forward to hear from you and 
All the profit goes to benefit Japan to recover !!
Please also take a look at our website.
www.KeepGoingJapan.com

** just to note that I wrote the logo with Japanese calligraphy brush, it's totally original, not from computer font !

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you so much !!