October 19, 2011

✿Bath Fizz

In  the aromatherapy class, I made bath fizz.   Bath fizz is something to put in the bath to enjoy the aroma of essential oil and essential oil has lot of positive effect for many things as to  relax,  to get energyze, to help digesting and many more functions.  Each oil has different functions to the body and mind.  In the class, we used baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, dry herb powder, carrier oil and essential oil to make bath fizz.
           
I used french canelé molds and I really like the look of them.  
♥ so cute ♥    Also, I grind these dry geranium flower to add the color the bath fizz.  You can see little pink texture on the photo above.

I mixed cedarwood, geranium, rosemary essentisial oil for aroma and used sweet almond oil as carrier oil (base oil).

Next week, I'm going to be making herb tincture in the class and really excited about it !! yay~~