December 25, 2011

✿Merry Christmas

These are my Christmas decoration at my place. 
My French friend gave me the French painter and Eiffel Tower ornaments when he came to visit me in November.  Merci Gal.

Too many Eiffel towers at my house ? I have 4 Eiffel Towers but I never bought one.  My friends are just keep giving me as souvenir from France.  hahaha...

The branch I picked the other day... here is the link about it.

 I made the pink knitted ornament when I was really small.


I love acorn and cedar cone.


There is a eucalyptus tree just outside of my house and a branch fall down when it was a strong wind.  I'm using it for my decoration and made Christmas Swags a little while ago.


These little girls are lavender sachets I made.  Back side is hemp fabric and using jute rope to hang it.  

I'm going to have dinner at my friends house later on and I made chestnut pudding to bring.
I wish you a Happy Christmas !