June 05, 2012

✿Santa Cruz

Last weekend, Jasko and I went to Santa Cruz for his beach soccer games.
It was really great weather and we had so much fun being at the beach !

We also went to pick organic strawberries at Swanton Farms.  I want to show you the photos but I might have deleted them somehow because I can't find them.  
I love Swanton Farm's strawberries and they have great jams that Jasko loves.  At the farm stand, there had many more kinds of jams to taste that they don't bring to the Berkeley farmer's market on Saturday and all of them were so good.  We loved the olallieberry jam the best !  Oh, we had strawberry short cake there as well.

After the Swanton Berry Farm, we went to Capitola beach.
My friend Rahnel used to go to University there and she told me all the nice places to visit in or near Santa Cruz.
Capitola was cute and had colorful buildings by the beach. 


so nice to walk on sand ...


me... waiting someone to pass the ball...  

I been in Santa Cruz several times before but this time, I got to see little bit of other places and it was nice... like Swanton Strawberry Farms and Capitola.  I went to downtown and found cute beach sandals.
I also loved the bakery called The Buttery near the Whole Foods Market, I went there twice in those 3 days.


It was such a great weekend ! 
We won the final !!  and... beach... soccer games... olallieberry puffs from Buttery Bakery...  strawberries from Swanton Berry Farm... gorgeous hotel with great pool in front of the beach and great people from the soccer team.
I am so grateful, thank you !