July 23, 2012

✿Tea with Pattie

I had tea with Pattie at Lovejoy's Tea Room in San Francisco a few weeks ago.  I love this tea house and it was my 4th time been there and it always so special to visit this place.  I had really great afternoon with a special lady, Pattie.
We both ordered High Tea which included sandwiches, coleslaw, green salad, scone, biscuit with devon cream and mayer lemon curd.  I had Vanilla rooibos tea.

Pattie is always looks so amazing with lots of colors on her clothes.  She is into Mexican art and clothes and she collects them.  She loves Frida Kahlo and she named her two dogs as Frida and Diego. 

There are Lovejoy's antique shop across the street.


Lot's of tea cups and other antiques as well.

After we had tea, she took me to the shop on Valencia.  I forgot the name of the shop but it's call something Gypsy... I love this old French dolls and the owner was really nice.


I have been meeting interesting madam lately and so fun to have elder friends that could teach me things with their own experience...


Thank you pattie, I had such a wonderful afternoon with you !