November 23, 2012

✿Event at Kappa Zakka

Please, excuse my very short notice about the event tomorrow that I'm involved.
My friend Tomoko Ide is doing  live Japanese calligraphy and dance performing tomorrow at Kappa Zakka in Hayse Vally, SF.  
I'm excite to see how her performance will be !

Kappa Zakka is a new shop that carry lots of items from Japan and products from local artists.  They sell my ceramic dishes and hemp fabric products and soon my hats as well !

They have a beautiful garden in the back and that's where Tomoko is performing with a Shakuhachi player Hideo-san.

I will be selling my hats and Christmas felt ornaments tomorrow !


This event starts at 2 pm and there will be sushi catered by Delica from Ferry Building.  I also just made Mattcha (green tea powder) strawberry cake to bring !

This is a very short notice but I hope you can make it !!

At: Kappa Zakka 
460 Grove Street, San Francisco.
(between Gough and Octavia, one block from Hayes Street)
Starts at 2 pm ~~~
            
Music by Hideo
Hair and make by Hiroe