February 18, 2013

✿I Love You

On Valentine's day, my husband and I were both working that day so we dicided to have a date on the next day...

After we dicided to have a date the next day, I wasn't expecting anything (like gift or anything...) on that day but when I got home, I saw a beautiful bouquet and " I LOVE YOU " letters on the floor which he created with his art cards. He wasn't home yet so he prepared it before he left for work.
It was so sweet and lovely !  I was really happy and made me smile...
I took out my tripod and took picture of the letters and myself !

and... the next day I work up earlier than Jasko and I got an idea to add " TOO" 
for  " I LOVE YOU, TOO "  I also used his art cards for that...

For our date, we stroll the shops on 4th street in Berkeley and had lunch at Ochame Japanese restaurant.  After that we went to Rose Garden but none of the roses were blooming yet... we sat down at the bench in front of the rose called " Mon Cheri " which means " my darling " in French.  All the roses at Rose Garden in Berkeley has name plates.

It was such a lovely day !